Diablo® III

Skipping Act 2 Inferno

How is it done I really rather not do act 2 period.
Reply Quote
Oh God, hahaha
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
English, buddy. Not sure why new trend is, 'zero punctuation unless you're trying to ask a question, then you end it with a period instead of a question mark,' but it makes you look really stupid.
Reply Quote
Act3 is much much harder than act2 inferno....
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
If you can't do act 2 you're !@#$ed in act 3, and are even worse off in act 4 (have fun with iskatu & rakanoth).
Reply Quote
Wow no need to be harsh people im more than able to do act 2 its just a pain. As for the punctuation response no need to nerd rage get over it.
Reply Quote
If you can't do act 2 you're !@#$ed in act 3, and are even worse off in act 4 (have fun with iskatu & rakanoth).

Not really.
I skipped Act 1 and 2 entirely on my DH, because it sucks to do.

Currently farming most of Act 3 with relatively little trouble, the only real problems are a few soul lasher elite combos, but everybody has trouble with those regardless.

Also gone through the later half of act 4, including Izual on the first day of being 60. (e-peen flex right there, sup son).

Act 2's just dumb with snakemens out of nowhere, that's all. :3
Edited by Quackley#1519 on 5/30/2012 10:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
@Quackly

How do I do this?
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
Either you got beyond lucky with drops, or funded your char using !@#$ you got from your main and/or friends, but the average person can't just skip acts 1 and 2 and still go big.
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Aravis
Either you got beyond lucky with drops, or funded your char using !@#$ you got from your main and/or friends, but the average person can't just skip acts 1 and 2 and still go big.

The only thing I gave my DH was a semi decent weapon, one that anybody can easily afford by the time they get to 60.

The amount of baseline utility (and damage, at least burst through sharpshooter) the DH has is big. Act 1 is dumb too. :|

@Quackly

How do I do this?

A friend gave me the quest, but you can do it through public quests.
Start quest in solo, in a mode you have it unlocked, leave and go to public game. Leave that public game and you should have it in Inferno solo now.

It won't save unless you can finish a quest entirely, though.
Edited by Quackley#1519 on 5/30/2012 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]