Diablo® III

My authenticator is not working

I bought it and attached it to my account today.

I have to enter the code every time I log into Diablo 3 or if I log into my account. The problem is, the code that is showing up is NOT working. Every time I enter the (new) code within 5 seconds, so it's not a problem (I tried many many times already).

Now, I can't log into my account to remove the authenticator and can't log into the game :/ I need some help :(

I attached everything properly.

I bought 2 authenticators (and receive both of them at the same time), so maybe it got mixed up?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
DoomBringer,

I've reset the authenticator on your account for you. Can you give it a try again please?

It worked! Thank you :D
Reply Quote
I am having a similar issue where my authenticator is not loading for me in diablo 3 it gets me to the authenticator screen and then when I try to log on it sits there until it times out , , , , ,
Reply Quote
Mine isn't working either, I tried to remove it and it still gets stuck on the screen. Is there a way around it?
Reply Quote
my authenticator has been on my account for months and it just asked me to put in the code and it says code is invalid. so i tried to remove it on here and it said to put in the next 2 authenticator codes. I did and still didn't work.I also tried to sync it to my account and it said sync unsuccesful. so I cannot remove it on the website and i cannot log in. help?
Edited by uhkneegrow#1345 on 4/8/2013 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
same issue as mentioned in title I cannot go past the "authenticating credentials part". I am back from a couple of months of D3 break, and this is quite frustrating... what can I do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]