Diablo® III

Help with DH low levels

I am having a hard time figuring up my skillet and routine. I am level 12 and I don't know what I should be doing. I have multiple high level characters and the witch doctor and demon hunter a the two I have the hardes time trying to level in a fun way. Any help would be great. Right now I use bola, hungering, caltrops, and vault. Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
I ran with Bola - primary, Rapid Fire - secondary (for bosses and elites), Caltrops - 1, Vault - 2, Multshot - 3, and either Companion/Sentry - 4. I liked it but it definitely doesn't do well past Act III.
Reply Quote
At that point it doesnt matter that much.
This is what I did at 12: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WcYd!a!.aa

This is what I'm currently using at 25: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bRYdST!ac!aaaa.a
Pretty fun build. I'm geared pretty well from my other characters so I one shot everything.
Reply Quote
As Grashnak said, on lower levels you are completely FREE to experiment with whatever feels good to you. But by level 55-60 you should already know where your comfort zone is.

But just for simple info - hatred generating abilities:

Hungering Arrow is your best pal when dealing with single targets.
Bola shots are for when you have a lot of crap coming at you.

The others I dont think are very worth considering.

Hatred Burning:
As a secondary, starting off with Impale was quite fun for me.
Then comes Elemental Arrow+Frost arrow, was quite awesome seeing them shatter!

As for the other skills you just need to test them out, no one has started playing a grandmaster :P

Cheers and good luck!

P.S For Inferno though, you are not allowed much variety due to the harshness of the mobs. But until you get there, do whatever you like doing.
Edited by Plumse#1746 on 5/31/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]