Diablo® III

Hardcore players unskilled

I have to honestly say that if you took an amazing gamer and he put 170 hours into trying new challenging things he would be much MUCH better than if he wasted 170 hours farming act1 zombies and doing nothing remotely challenging.

and if you disagree please show me your inferno waller, teleport, fast, immune kill

;)

RIP kurgen you will not be missed
Reply Quote
So... YOU died in HC so that makes all HC player unskilled?
Reply Quote
There is a difference between challenge and suicide (or about since without enough gear u die in 2 to 3 shot).

The butcher kill in inferno with 4 ppl was rather challenging don't you think ?

They are just farming enough gear.
Reply Quote
And your point is...?
Reply Quote
06/01/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Deleted
And your point is...?

And YOURS is?

Null and Void. That's what.

Go softcore where your tears won't flow and you can pat yourself on the back every time you die.
Reply Quote
you died to that combo? give me a break ... just freaking sad

if you are melee champ use Enchantress derrrr
Edited by Herbaltea#1700 on 6/1/2012 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have to honestly say that if you took an amazing gamer and he put 170 hours into trying new challenging things he would be much MUCH better than if he wasted 170 hours farming act1 zombies and doing nothing remotely challenging.

and if you disagree please show me your inferno waller, teleport, fast, immune kill

;)

RIP kurgen you will not be missed

Must be pretty amazing corpse hopping in SC to the act boss then?

Must be amazing exploiting Act 4 ghost bosses around in circles and then using ilvl 62 weapon to kill stuff in Act 1?
Reply Quote
What is this thread I don't even.
Reply Quote
Why you're using the word skill when discussing a game like Diablo is beyond me. There hasn't been a skill based game since Go, except for MAYBE Chess or Starcraft.

Hardcore players don't do it because it requires skill. Hardcore players do it because the economy isn't out of control like softcore. The game lasts longer this way.

GO!! My favorite game of all time. I don't see enough people mentioning it.
Reply Quote
I think the OP has kind of a point.

I like "hardcore" games, although for me that does not equate with permanent character death or anything silly like that wasting my time. Rather things like full body loot in mmos or highly complex gameplay (a good example for both would be games like eve online or darkfall)

When it comes to Diablo, all Hardcore seems to do is evoke some truly weird player behaviour where hc characters will farm severely outleveled content until they outlevel the next step of the game to tackle that on. Doesn't seem so hardcore to me tbh...
Reply Quote
Go for sure. Chess yes! Bridge yes! And Kerplunk absolutely!
Reply Quote
...He stood in the fire.
Reply Quote
Go back to SC and play suicide mode and have fun. Not our fault you don't have the bawls to beat HC on all the different difficulties.
Reply Quote
Have you ever played poker online for fake money? Who gives a fk, it's boring.

Have you then ever played poker for money? People take that shiat seriously.....something is on the line......it's exciting.

You know what else, if we are strictly comparing sc to hc......no one in the world , well maybe Europe servers? Has killed inferno belial, let alone a3. This is the real game.

Your point is dumb, anyone can make a point arguing there preference. Do you think siding over and over and over with no fear of death but getting further in the game is more respectful, or do you think seeing a level 60 in inferno a2 KNOWING he never died one is more respectful?

It comes down to opinion.....and yours is dumb......IMHO....:)

Cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]