Diablo® III

Session Spoofing

06/05/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Demon
Since you're 100% sure, you should sue those news sites for libel then.
They are blog posts on news sites. The news sites aren't responsible for the content of the blogs. Popel keep thinking it's the news site stating this stuff, but it's not. It's just normal old joe schmoe who happens to write blog posts on that site.
Here is the link, it contains everything you need to know, read before it is taken down.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Diablo-3-Session-Spoofing-Real-Do-Join-Public-Games-43162.html

What a load of bull. I will sniff the packets that come in through the trade window tonight and show you that there is absolutely nothing of value in them.

The user writing here is an idiot and a liar.
06/05/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Kookiecrisp
People also doubt moon landing but believe wrestling is real.

Who above the age of 8 believes wrestling is still real?

Wrestlings not real? What's next? Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny? Oh the inhumanity!
06/05/2012 11:32 AMPosted by MasterKnives
I've also investigated session spoofing and have found it to be real.

Stop the presses guys, we got an expert here.

Maybe you can investigate the moon landings for us next.. ;)
06/05/2012 11:33 AMPosted by ButtholeMage
The coin lock idea is good. It's basically what Valve does with Steam, when you try and log in from a different IP you need an e-mail confirmation code. While if you get Keylogged like an idiot because lolbangbros or whatever dark corner of the Internet you visit isn't safe or you enjoy drinking antifreeze it won't help much if they get your e-mail password. Make an option to send it to your Cell cause odds are ping-pong in China won't have your phone and as of right now Mobile Alerts are useless.

Mobile alerts should pop up on an App with 2 buttons
button A I am playing my Account
button B Lock my account and send me an E-mail unlock code

Prove it. Hack me.

(I've looked into session spoofing too, and have found nothing that would allow for it to be done)
90 Human Paladin
06/05/2012 11:36 AMPosted by RamboRomulos
Accusing you customers of lying. Thats smart.

Next maybe they can accuse their customers of using terrible grammar. That accusation would also prove true.
90 Night Elf Druid

...... /facepalm

I was investigating is stupidity truly existed and then I saw this post. Search done.

Smart, no. Most profitable, yes.
Yep. You could also explain how someone was able to change my password without loggin into my email account. I have checked with google and the only IP's accessed on that account are my home IP/Work IP and cell phone IP. The email was left unread so how did they change my password BLUE? Customer service couldn't answer me that either.

So until the RMAH goes up I shall continue making millions off 12 year olds that don't know prices :)
90 Night Elf Druid

notalwaysright.com
06/05/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Demon

Smart, no. Most profitable, yes.

True? Also yes.

If you don't want to be called a liar. Don't lie to someone who can see your account details. It's as simple as not swearing you have an authenticator if you don't have one.
Yep. You could also explain how someone was able to change my password without loggin into my email account. I have checked with google and the only IP's accessed on that account are my home IP/Work IP and cell phone IP. The email was left unread so how did they change my password BLUE? Customer service couldn't answer me that either.

So until the RMAH goes up I shall continue making millions off 12 year olds that don't know prices :)

Mark as Unread
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]