Diablo® III

Quote by Wyatt Cheng,

Just started playing hardcore yesterday...never seen a forum so full of people with their heads shoved so far up their asses than here.

You PLAY diablo 3 in hardcore mode...That doesn't make you elite at all. You aren't cool, you aren't tough, you aren't better than anyone.

Get over yourself.

Of course playing in hardcore does not make me cool, tough, or better than anyone. I was already cool, tough, and better than everyone before Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
Alright all these comments are going around in circles its quite childish really personally i don't understand how anyone can play SC in the first place unless your just really casual log on blow !@#$ up after work kind of person it requires no effort or skill or even concentration for that matter you can pretty much watch tv while blindly clicking your mouse and still eventually make it to diablo, so for these "Softcore players" to even compare the 2 modes is idiocy.

Now i'am not saying hardcore players are total 1337 aw3some HaX0r Ub3r but if you play both modes you will notice massive differences in maturity gameplay skill and tactics,hardcore is just a much more serious game then softcore will ever be, hence why we will always consider our self's superior.

inb4 > He prolly never made it out of normal

Lv>60 DH Legit Act 4 Hell

the irony in this post is ridiculously hilarious
Reply Quote

the irony in this post is ridiculously hilarious

I lol'd at that so fast
Reply Quote
Our goal is the next time a player is graveyard zerging a boss, it should occur to them that “this is probably not an efficient way to go about things”. We’re currently evaluating repair costs between 4x and 6x their current values. In the face of increasing costs, we recommend listening to the Hardcore players out there as they probably have some helpful advice on how to minimize repair costs.

+10
Reply Quote
Lol'd

Yes we look down on sc players for there lack of tactics.

GET OWND SC!

Lack of tactics, no. Abusing tactics is how SC completely broke the bank and the content. Zerging works because we can do it. We will still zerg after this.

Alot of my act 3-4 SC farming consists of blowing my wad on a pack, and going to get a drink/food/afk on forums while Tyreal mops up.

Your definition of Tactics is completely wrong. If it can be circumvented and abused, it will be on SC.

HC actually lacks tactics, you are forced to play the game by the rules, aka pigeonholed into a set of tactics. Not hating, Just saying.

this.
Reply Quote
Yeah that quote was awesome. Throwing corpses at bosses should not be a way to play this game. Its sad that people have made it that far in inferno SC by doing so.
I hope it costs these mother!@#$ers a 100K gold a death, minimum. A million a death would be more appropriate.

But the barbarian throws corpses at bosses...
Reply Quote
Our goal is the next time a player is graveyard zerging a boss, it should occur to them that “this is probably not an efficient way to go about things”. We’re currently evaluating repair costs between 4x and 6x their current values. In the face of increasing costs, we recommend listening to the Hardcore players out there as they probably have some helpful advice on how to minimize repair costs.

Get owned SC!

It just so happens I have a pretty good advice thread with tons of useful info.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149544110
Reply Quote
i just had to find this thread and give it a bump.

it makes me smile.

everytime. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]