please fix soon.
06/06/2012 07:57 PMPosted by PérsistanceI'm guessing I did something wrong but I tried the blue's instructions too and apparently I have to re-download the entire client now 0.0
1. Navigate to your Diablo III folder.
2. Open the .agent.db file with WordPad.
3. Find the "patch_url" line and change its value to:
4. Save and close the file.
5. Now delete the Agent folder in the Battle.net folder: (don't skip this step)
(Note that ProgramData and Application Data are hidden folders.)
6. Delete the Updates folder. (Diablo III\Updates)
7. Move the Diablo III.exe file out of the Diablo III folder.
8. Run Diablo III Launcher as admin by right clicking on the launcher and selecting "Run as admin".
Support Information Administrator
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html
I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.