Several Mac performance improvements have been made
This patch made absolutely no difference on either of my Mid-2011 27-inch iMacs (2560x1440).
1. VSync still caps at 30 FPS
2. Windowed-fullscreen mode still caps at 30 FPS.
3. Setting shadows even on LOW still unbearable.
4. Turning off AA, checking LowFX and setting Texture Quality, Physics and Clutter to either LOW or MAX make absolutely no difference in FPS.
5. Still have to restart the iMac every time I want to play D3; otherwise it caps at 25 FPS.
6. Menu items highlighting still lags behind the mouse cursor (in AH and other game menus).
I guess your Mac team got so preoccupied with all those 9400m's, that it totally forgot about making any improvements for newer Macs, which have been promised in other threads.
Can't you hire, like a new, better team? Or just hire more people to the existing one? Some CM on these forums said that the team consists of like 2 people. How can that be acceptable for a company such as Blizzard?