Diablo® III

Humble Bundle

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Some charity thing going on where you can get all those games for whatever you feel like paying for them, figured I'd let as many people as possible know about it as possible. Enjoy peeps
Reply Quote
View profile
Already donated $8.00 to buy it. Already had Bastion, but figured the soundtrack was worth it.
Reply Quote
I already had super meat boy but I've heard how great psychonauts was and my friend wanted me to play amnesia
Reply Quote
Thanks for sharing this.

Soon after my son was born he was admitted to the hospital for some jaundice treatment, and while we were there, we learned that the hospital needed some video games and stuff because, what little they had, people would keep stealing. Now, every year, I try to donate a few hundred to the Pediatric wing just so they can provide games for the kids.

It's nice to see there is a charity so other hospitals can benefit.
Reply Quote
View profile
Child's Play is a great charity, I was glad to see some of my money heading there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]