Diablo® III

Cant log in, says the game need to be patched

Hi all!

After downloading an update/patch I tried to log in but whenever I do it I get a message that patch have to be applied. Than I click ok, game restarts itself and another message "Diablo 3 already running" shows up. Another click on ok and launcher window disappears.

Trying to log in again, says game is up to date and get all the same thing over and over again.

Tried to switch servers, no luck and error 33 appeared but just once.

Please help and thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
error 33 cause us servers are down for repair as for updating issue good luck with that
Reply Quote
The America server is still under maintenance? it's like already 6 hours pass the scheduled time? No updates?
Anyway, when I try the Asia server I got the "patch" message, needing me to patch the game, even though I already got it patched when I first launch.
*sigh* What a let down...
Reply Quote
Same thing here, except I can log into EU server. If I want to go back to my main character in US server, the message telling me to patch appear. Then The D3 laucher start, it says that the game is up to date, but when I start it again, I need to patch again...I try everything except to wait, again.
Reply Quote
After downloading an update/patch I tried to log in but whenever I do it I get a message that patch have to be applied. Than I click ok, game restarts itself and another message "Diablo 3 already running" shows up. Another click on ok and launcher window disappears.

Trying to log in again, says game is up to date and get all the same thing over and over again.

Please help and thank you for your time.

^This, exact same deal here without the 'Diablo 3 already running'

Playing on Eu servers.
Reply Quote
How long do we have to wait? time is money my friend.
Reply Quote
love the no loading time in this game now there is no game lol

flip this im going back to bed
Reply Quote
I have the same problem as u, playing the Eu servers. When I try to log in it says that the games need patching and need to close it, and when it starts again it says: diablo 3 is allraedy running.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Reply Quote
got the same damn issue... on eu servers whats up with this !@#$..... i
Reply Quote
Syrox

Same here dude, im EU and literally 10 minutes ago i closed the game and when i tried to restart it im getting this message, !@#$s sake
Reply Quote
same in asia
Reply Quote
same. I have reinstalled the game, and tried running the launcher 'as administrator' neither make any difference
Reply Quote
try running as administrator so it patches.
Reply Quote
same case here and there some error message from my OS :(
Reply Quote
getting the issue does anyone have any advice for this issue
Reply Quote
in server Asia i can get in to game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]