Diablo® III

How to fix Diablo 3 "Error 14009"

Swich your acount users on your pc or if you dont have it creat one, and run D3 it will fix it, 99% sure
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Rogue
I've got 9 accounts on my PC i created last night...the other 8 didn't fix my issue.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This is so dumb. I should'nt have to install patches under my admin account. You don't have to do that when we download a WOW patch. So stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dear player
I've exhausted every Blizzard Idea to fix the Issue. I change my Battle.net password then tried to log into Diablo 3 and behold the "User Agreements" popped up and I can now play. Please Try this not saying it's a fix for everyone but most likely a vast majoity of you.
Reply Quote
OMG blizzard wat ar u duwing ?
fix error s pls naw i got anoyd bay the error s det i git its ridikles
1e we start wit error 37 + 15**** + 3* + 14009 + end lots moor its starting to be a peen in the *** to go fru all det trabel to just wane ple a game + its olso rily a noying det ppl wit win 7 needs to meek a 2e akant to be ebel to log in en if dets a pets or a up deyt u hef to meek a nader wan ints a peen en spesely wen u ar using a pc det is not my n soo u hef to ask promisen fram the admin to meek a new akant its noo problem 4 me bat a lot of ppl i noo wil hef a hard time to du dis pls fix it
+ to be anest its not good foor a HDD to hef multebol akants on 1 pc dis wil sorten the last time of the disk ( ****** / **/**/**/) 1e ****** akant on disk (/) 2e akant **
dis wil meen det the hard disk wil canstent reed en rayt on a surten spees moor often en wil sorten the live time of disk ( dis is the seem story wen u split up u HDD
Edited by marvinNL#1332 on 6/20/2012 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
OMG blizzard wat ar u duwing ?
fix error s pls naw i got anoyd bay the error s det i git its ridikles
1e we start wit error 37 + 15**** + 3* + 14009 + end lots moor its starting to be a peen in the *** to go fru all det trabel to just wane ple a game + its olso rily a noying det ppl wit win 7 needs to meek a 2e akant to be ebel to log in en if dets a pets or a up deyt u hef to meek a nader wan ints a peen en spesely wen u ar using a pc det is not my n soo u hef to ask promisen fram the admin to meek a new akant its noo problem 4 me bat a lot of ppl i noo wil hef a hard time to du dis pls fix it
+ to be anest its not good foor a HDD to hef multebol akants on 1 pc dis wil sorten the last time of the disk ( ****** / **/**/**/) 1e ****** akant on disk (/) 2e akant **
dis wil meen det the hard disk wil canstent reed en rayt on a surten spees moor often en wil sorten the live time of disk ( dis is the seem story wen u split up u HDD

This post gave me cancer...
Edited by Babalicious#2312 on 8/23/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
44 Orc Hunter
05/29/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Blamed
C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\Battle.net
Reply Quote
... I have not been able to log into my game for a while now because of this. Tried two of the solutions (clear cache and admin one) neither have worked. I usually don't complain about glitches and bugs in games because it is just one of those things. No game is perfect. But this? I payed $60 for a game that I have no way of playing right now. This is !@#$ty product support from Blizzard. I mean really! they have a game out with a bug that does not allow their users to play it. Get on your %^-* and fix a game you develop! There is no way to justify this. Given I do not know how difficult it is to fix said problem but come one. The last post on this thread was 3 months ago. I don't know how long the problem was around before that but it should not take close to a quarter of a year to fix that. I be raging hard right now Blizzard D:<
Reply Quote
I'm using windows 8 does this error have anything to with the OS ??
Reply Quote
I need help pls error 14009 =( i can't play help me...
Reply Quote
I cant believe I cant play this on windows 8. I can't even take the game back for a refund because I opened the box to find out later it won't run on windows 8. I feel ripped off.
Reply Quote
"takes a shuvel and digs up this thread"

Game workt fine for me not long ago, then i left and came back like 30 min later and got 14009, im not going to bother with the "make new admin" crap, deleting cache is not working, and reinstaling didnt help. AWSOME!
Starcraft seems to be running fine.
And changing password didnt help.
Reply Quote
I just reinstalled D3 on a 'refreshed' windows 8 and it will not work... error 14009. Tried all the previous fixes and nothing.
Reply Quote
after you create a new admin acct and verify it works copy the new cache folder some where you remember then log back in to your normal acct and past the copied cache fold to the none working folder and overwrite it. then you can delete all the other accts.....
Reply Quote
This error stays on even after i delete the "cache" folder what else can i do?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Monk
I found a fix to this problem with Windows 8. When you sign in as a user to this OS, Sign in using your Windows Live account instead of the account to the computer that you made when installing Windows 8 For some reason it worked like a charm.
Edited by Incubus#1281 on 1/10/2013 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
none of the sugested fixes work, guess i am just going to have to uninstall the game
Reply Quote
I have changed user account,deleted cache folder ,reinstalled and everything else still error 14009 and no play!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]