Diablo® III

Character Rename/Regender

yes please
Reply Quote
Blizzard, please let us rename our heroes.
Reply Quote
bump and signed

I'm all up for the name and gender change. Also, we want our wings to stay on even after death or log out.
Reply Quote
+1 although renaming a character sholud not be as easy as just typing a different name - same as in real life, you should be able to change your name but with the surrounding amount of formalities - like writing a letter to blizzard, etc.

Thanks,
Antoan
Reply Quote
please add name / gender change plz.
Reply Quote
Blizzard should add this option.
Reply Quote
Another patch and still no sign off this being added :(
Reply Quote
Want this to be noticed!
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Nice work Necromancer!!!

but since they resurrected this thread. I agreed with the re-name option, but the gender change forget it.
Reply Quote
I'm tired of this sexist society! I want a gender neutral option!? and I want to rename my characters, NOW!
Reply Quote
So I just came across this thread because I want to rename one of my 10 characters... this would be a great addition to the game and I cannot see how it would be difficult to implement. Please add in Blizzard!
Reply Quote
Please make it an option. Everyone who does not want to avail themselves of this can just Keep Calm and Carry On.
Reply Quote
View profile
my friend named his barb IGETOWNED in diablo 2, funny because he usually won his duels
i say bring the name change and gender change into diablo, especially the gender change
Reply Quote
Everybody knows that naming your char is ther hardest part of every game. U made your decision, live with that...
Reply Quote
View profile
.rename, i guess they could add an option at the local priest to do that for idk, 5-10 mill gold, but gender change is for Diablo, who is evil and does whatever the crap he wants.

a human changing gender should not be added :/ leave that for demons or csi shows please.
Reply Quote
I have never used a name/gender change in WoW or D3 and never will, that said I still think it should be added. If people want to use it let them enjoy it, it dose not effect your Heroes unless you need to learn a few new names. They likely would make it a pay for option like WoW has, not sure how much it would be though. I not mind seeing one free of each credited to you when your Hero hits 60, maybe you have to pick one, whatever. Aion gives you a free recotusomization ticket for doing a chain quest, F2P game for those few who may not know.
Reply Quote
Can we rename characters yet?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]