Diablo® III

Thanks blizzard

90 Troll Hunter
05/30/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Zarhym
You shouldn't thank us for such a terrible thing. You should be reviewing the information [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6020037/Battlenet_and_Diablo_III_Account_Security-5_25_2012"]here[/url]. I hope that provides some insight into the steps you can take to secure your computer and your Battle.net account.

Absolutely hilarious response!!!
Man these threads are starting to get funnier and funnier.

Between the "I have 34 firewalls and a two masters degrees in not getting online accounts hacked" and the "lolol blizzard no cyber secure me" I think we've stumbled upon comedy gold.

Keep them coming guys.

Lol 34 firewalls...

And here I am running with the amazing defense of... Windows Firewall and whatever minor security my Verizon DSL router provides me, and wasn't hacked (yet) :p
90 Draenei Shaman
How about thanking the hacker for getting your toon to Act II of Nightmare? Wish someone would progress my characters when I'm gone.
05/30/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Kote

I love how the PR guys are being rude to customers. Can you explain why Blizzard can't handle case-sensitive passwords? I'd love to hear that one.

Because case sensitivity only has any effect on brute force hacking. Brute force hacking is not going on here.

What IS going on here, then? Keyloggers? What?
You shouldn't thank us for such a terrible thing. You should be reviewing the information [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6020037/Battlenet_and_Diablo_III_Account_Security-5_25_2012"]here[/url]. I hope that provides some insight into the steps you can take to secure your computer and your Battle.net account.

Free beer at the bar on me, you deserve it :)
Imagine a hacker leaving a note on your E-Mail adress (which he needed to log in) saying that he saw your char and didn't take any items because they were crap in the first place.

Anyway, get an Authenticator.

I think the only fault for BLIZZARD is that you fail to communicate to many people CLEARLY about the "MMO" element of game so many people that stick to old "Diablo" that was single player offline game still have "Single player offline game" Expectation which mean that these guys will not expect to face hacking problem that exclusively happen to MMO game. So this why so many people complain about hacking...
44 Tauren Druid
You know what? I dont have an authenticator and I havent been hacked on WoW or diablo once and i have been playing WoW since 2005. You just need to practice better security on which sites you go to..
90 Draenei Shaman
Imagine a hacker leaving a note on your E-Mail adress (which he needed to log in) saying that he saw your char and didn't take any items because they were crap in the first place.

Anyway, get an Authenticator.
Bravo! Now I know why I haven't been hacked.
05/30/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Drodius

I love this guy. Not even being sarcastic. Keep it up zar!

He appreciates you stating you weren't being sarcastic...there were obviously some interpretation issues on his part when the OP didn't say "(sarcasm)". That or he has a bad sense of humor and tried to make a joke out of a non-serious response to a (should be) serious issue.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]