Diablo® III

Thanks blizzard

Zar isnt customer support. hes community management. he posted a link didnt he?
I just love it how all these spoilt kids with nothing else to do but complain actually downloaded the client again thinking that will sort it HAHAHAHA
Its just maintenance and nothing you can do but have a little bit of patience ;p
Whats with the youth of today?
If only there were a free option that you could download onto a mobile device! Or other free security options offered rather than the sold-at-cost physical authenticator! Golly gee I do wonder if they've considered to offer such wizardry. /eyeroll
90 Draenei Shaman
05/30/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Dewan
Personally I think it is rather sad we are pretty much forced to buy "Their" 15 dollar authenticator or however much it costs just to keep our accounts safe =\

$6.50.

And you aren't forced to do anything. If you must channel your anger, direct it toward the unscrupulous scammers who are so intent on getting their hands on your virtual goods.
05/30/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Dørian
Same thing happened to me. My information is never handed out. I did not sign up for a BETA or get a fake BETA key or anything. I do not open emails from people I do not know. I run https at all times online. I have a top of the line antivirus. Only "precaution" I have not taken is getting an authenticator. Pretty sure a lot of these problems are not on our end.

All these problems you are having are your end. get the auth and watch your problems go away!

I went ahead and bought one, but having to pay for more security for our account is kind of stupid. Shouldn't that be a part of the $60 I paid for the game?
Personally I think it is rather sad we are pretty much forced to buy "Their" 15 dollar authenticator or however much it costs just to keep our accounts safe =\
$6 (omg so much money!!!) and that's just for shipping, Blizzard loses money shipping authenticators.
Also, free authenticator for iPhones/Androids.
Thread being deleted in 5... 4....

The keyfob authenticator is actually only $6.50, which covers the exact cost of the hardware that the vendor (not Blizzard) charges to make them. There are also free version for phones available, as mentioned.
Edited by Unholy#1393 on 5/30/2012 6:34 PM PDT
ironic that you are named encryption and seemingly dont have an authenticator attached to your account.. which would have stopped you being compromised almost indefinitely
Zarhym,

Is this what you call customer service?

He's just a dude working for an average wage, having to deal with what I see as a bunch of spoilt keyboard warriors.
This is like spitting on an british royal guard and expecting him to not rifle butt you in the face. I think Zarhym is showing considerable restraint.

Well in blizzards diffence ( please dont scorn me) if yo have a smart phone you can get a FREE APP that does the same thing as the Authenticator.... Just an FYI

...And boom goes the dynamite.
You're not forced to. There are millions of players who don't have it and do not get hacked. Also, it's $6.50, or FREE via the mobile app if you have a smartphone.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]