Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Great list with many features that would make nice QoL changes.
43) As a demon hunter I would like my Templar to be a little less co-dependent. (rofl! I have given him lovely tanking gear, but he keeps clinging to me! Don't come back to me unless I've moved more than 2 vaults away pls!)
44) As a player I would like a check box to stay permanently out of General so I don't have to be exposed to Gold spam or other undesirable convo on entry.
45) As a player, I would like to have chat dialogs that begin with the '!' symbol to be displayed above my head for private screen chats.
Roll playing element.. Or just make your char say funny things for situational humor ingame screenshots.
Like in D2.
46) As an AH user, I would like to see AH commodities price history graph.. last 5 minutes, last hour, last day, last month, last year
47) As a user concerned about security, case sensitive passwords....... duh.
Edited by alienSkull#1441 on 5/31/2012 12:56 AM PDT
Gotta love the use of user stories.
48) As an auction house user, I want the item auction limit to be removed so that I can sell many stuff as much as I like.
49) As an auction house user, I would like to be able to cancel my auctioned items when no one has posted a bid on top of the original bidding price so that I can update the price of the item auctioned
I've already replied to this in the Reddit diablo sub, but here it is again:
3) I suppose that's a good idea. I have really good time sense so I just keep track of that in my head.
4) It's position definitely annoys me at times. I'd support this change.
7) There are a lot of followers (some less permanent than others) that don't get icons. Unless someone knows a good reason why they shouldn't I think that should be patched in.
8)At the risk of seeming like an idiot, I'm going to compare this game to a free to play MMO, Grand Fantasia saves your character's status on their servers including the status of the character's sprites (a unique kind of pet) while you're logged off, and everything stays in time out until you log back in... If they can do it, why would it be a bad idea for Blizzard to do it in Diablo 3?
10) Don't they? It always works that way for my games.
12) That's not very hard to intuit, especially earlier tiers make it easy,
13) I wouldn't mind seeing some kind of follower AI set menu, but it's something you may have to live with.
15) You definitely can.
16) How do you propose elective mode be made more apparent? It's mentioned both on the website and in a loading screen tip.
17) Just turn off their ability to autojoin and send invites to your real friends.
18) One of the things I liked about the first two Diablos is that when I clicked both my left and right mouse buttons simultaneously over either orb, numerical values appeared. And it annoys me that I can't do the same in 3.
20) I'm not sure this matters terribly. I've never run into this problem before Inferno, and no one I play with has run into has. You can probably take the time to stock up better. Besides, it's two clicks which can easily be done before a mob is on your back, killing you.
23) Skill calculator tool on-site. Piece of note paper. Considering how much rapid skill adjustment is discouraged in-game, easy build tools are probably counter-intuitive and thus will not be implemented.
24) You can do what you say you want with out that connection, so what more do you actually want? I am sure you have more to that thought.
25) To make a tool for this in-game would be a sad commitment of resources, considering the more important fixes and tweaks, which means one should look to mods for this and then hope they don't get the banhammer. Mods can't be condoned, so I say let this tweak slide.
27) I agree that players need something. the list of numeric stats just isn't intuitive for me at all.
28) Just make all the chat UI complaints into one. It's a cumbersome, agitating, suffering UI box on my screen, and I'd like it fixed or put out of its misery.
33) You can turn character audio off. Is that not enough?
34) It's not that breaking to use Spacebar and Esc to speed through story content.
35) That's just a con of the followers. They are reckless. Unless it's not intended, and then I'd agree I want a fix.
Edited by Atadiusti#1950 on 5/31/2012 12:32 AM PDT
Amazing list, I agree with everything!
50) Here's mine,
As an Auction House user, I'd like the ability to clear all search fields at once, including preferred stats, and item type. It gets redundant clearing everything individually.
Edited by CEYZILLA#1708 on 5/31/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Amazing list, I agree with everything!
Awesome idea ^_^
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.