Diablo® III

35 Small Improvements for Diablo 3

id like to compare both rings in comparison tooltips

id like to see if an item is dyed and to which dye in the tooltip
+1 stickied and awaiting a blue response
As a player, If i leave a game and log back inside the same game, I don't want my map to be reset.
I so agree!

I cannot believe half of these weren't in the game to begin with
Awesome list!

Expect Blizzard to package this into an expansion and sell it to you for $39.99.
Excellent list, nothing extreme, nothing controversial. Almost everyone should be able to agree with 90+% of it.
ONE MORE ADVICE: BRING BACK THE COMBAT LOG
I support pretty much every statement in the OP (and I use pretty much only because I don't care about some, but they seem like decent changes).

Edit: For NV, I would suggest that your NV is saved for about 30 minutes after you log out, and if you resume then your NV stacks get reapplied (with the time remaining you had before the log out). That said if you change session (join a friend, or change mission/difficulty), than your NV is wiped, and you have to get 5 stacks again.

I personally think your NV timer should just count down while logged out. So if you have 20 minutes left, and you log out, and log back in 5 minutes later, you should have 15 minutes left.
bumpin for importance
As a player, I'd like white and grey trash items to have some kind of use other than pollute my screen with useless text.

As a player, I'd like to be able to filter visibility of items, so if I want to I can filter out useless white and grey items from gems and pages.

As an auction house user, I'd like to be able to do a search for items that are the same or better than my item so that I can see what my competition is selling for and I can appropriately price my item in turn.

As an auction house user, I'd like to be able to swap things between my auction stash and my game stash. This way, I can use my stash for in-game purposes (like swapping gear) and my auction stash to indicate what I want to sell.

As a player, I'd like to be able to salvage items from within the auction house stash that I know won't sell well.

As a player, I'd like to be able to keep friends from auto-joining my game if I joined someone else's game which had a host that enabled auto-joining. That player's friends should still be able to auto-join, but my friends should not. (This seems like a major bug more than a feature.)

Alternatively, as a player, I'd like to keep other peoples' friends from joining if I have auto-joining enabled and their friends auto-join them.

As a player, I'd especially find it handy if you could display what the averaged MF/GF numbers are instead of me having to ask my friends what theirs is in order to calculate our MF/GF on my own.
nice, constructive feedback, I agree on all points, well done
+1
Sticky Requested.
Bump.
id like to compare both rings in comparison tooltips

id like to see if an item is dyed and to which dye in the tooltip

Cool ideas ^_^
Great post OP. Agree with almost all of it.

+1
Bump.
Logged in to post in this thread. All good improvements there is no reason Blizzard shouldn't have already implemented after such a lengthy development/beta period.
We should keep the list going, what're we at 70.) or so? OP Should edit his list!
90 Worgen Mage
Great post OP. Agree with almost all of it.

+1
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]