Diablo® III

No Signal display loss with GeForce GTX 295

Okay. Well ive had all of the same problems. Personally i have tried just about every game. I can even play a crappy game such as minecraft. I still get signal lost. But i have come to a conclusion with my reserch. Even with everyone building a brand new computer and using this card nothing works. Even a top notch huge PSU. The card is very nice for 3D games. But the complication with that is the Direct X capabilities. The direct X it supports up to is 9 or 10. I personally cant remember nor find the information. All of the direct x's that are being used up to date now is 11. I have personally not tried this yet but if it were done your system would more then likely not function correctly. Therefor rendering the card usless in my eyes. This is basicly the bottom line for me on this card. Its powerful BUT CANT RUN A FREAKING GAME.

-Delzium
Reply Quote
Sorry to necro an old thread.... but ...a long time has passed and I'm curious is there's been a fix? I get the No Signal and forced to power down every 30-60 minutes. It only happens when playing D3, and it has rendered the game unplayable do to the frustration.
Reply Quote
i am currently using a gtx 285 and i am still having this issue if anyone found a solution please let me know.
Reply Quote
lol...this game broke my duel graphics cards...read this before blizzard deletes...i had two gtx 295s running...and just like it was said on here and in a million other forums...it happened first only on diablo...than on wow...than on every game...than it wreaked at the time 1200-1400$ of videocards....i got a new card...and it did the losing signal thing...and i was like...no ho ho way....OF COARSE BLIZZARD ISNT GONNA SAY ITS THERE GAME!!!! YA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THAN THEY WOULD OWE ALOT OF US ALOT...NO?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]