Diablo® III

Increases Attack Speed/Attack Speed Increased

How is this still not fixed?

Increases attack speed on items other than weapons does virtually nothing if not nothing. Attack speed increased totally owns.

Set and unique items other than weapons have "Increases Attack Speed" and it's garbage.

Please fix! Just make the stat called the same thing and do the same thing or remove it from items other than weapons!!!
Reply Quote
Complaining even more about an already known issue is going to get you no where. You are just making it harder for people to get responses to issues not already known. If you want to rant just so you can get some attention, goto the general discussion forums.
Reply Quote
Why the hell would I want personal attention? I want the bug to get fixed. So I'm "bumping" it with my own thread to hopefully "remind" people of the issue.

Telling me that my post is useless is disrespectful. Please don't comment on my threads. I believe this is valuable and useful to people that don't know it's an issue, and to people that have forgotten about how important it is.

Nerfs? Happen instantly. Fixes that affect a plethora of items? Ehhhh, let's wait on that. It's ok.
Reply Quote
why would you need to remind them of issues in the "Known Issues list" that is the first link in this forum
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4916972036
Reply Quote
I am a developer. Sometimes, expressing discontent multiple times makes it more apparent to the developers that the users (players) want a change to be made. Then those items might be moved to the top of the priority.
Reply Quote
basic item stats not working should be a priority for a hotfix
Reply Quote
Agree to GosuSheep... even thu they know the problem I too would like to address this problem yet again since the patch didn't fix it....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]