Diablo® III

What's wrong with my comp?

I can run D3 on low settings and fullscreen just fine until I get to parts with mass mobs, then I to extremely low fps. I'm not really good with computers so I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why I'm getting this massive lag.
Here are my specs
Processor : AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor 2.31 GHz
RAM : 4 GB
System type : 64 bit
ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series
Graphics memory : 2808 MB
Disk space : 931GB

Please let me know if you need more info.
I appreciate your help :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Seeing your CPU and graphics card, it's normal to see such low FPS. They are both too weak, especially the CPU.
Reply Quote
How much would a decent upgrade be, and what would you suggest buying?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, I would recommend that you get a whole new computer (but recycle the hard disk and DVD drive). :X

If that is impossible for you, see if your computer has a PCI-E 16x slot / and a decent power supply. You can list your PC model and I can look it up for you.
Reply Quote
Not sure what model it is because my mom the comp for me a few years ago for my birthday and it's a "custom build" from Comp USA. I guess I'm screwed then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]