Diablo® III

Stand alone

Are you working on a stand alone version?
As a person who prefers to not join an on-line game, I almost did not purchase this game because of this shortfall. Having to deal with the various technical issue that I have experienced in the last two weeks. It does not make me want to report warm and fuzzy reviews to friends and co-workers (tech industry--specifically processors and video cards), and not making me leaning toward purchacing any other Blizzard product ever
Reply Quote
Agreed
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Amen brother. Been a LONG player of Bliz games and this is the worst ever. Lag is so bad now on server you cant do fights with fast mobs or bunches without getting smacked. Insane. I get the cheating issues with stand-alone single mode buy why screw everyone over with a game down 50%+ of the time for that? NOT worth it
Reply Quote
No they're not.

Also, the game has already been one of the most successful (sales) PC games ever made. Your reviews to your coworkers aren't exactly great threats to their business bottom line.
Reply Quote
"No they're not.Also, the game has already been one of the most successful (sales) PC games ever made. Your reviews to your coworkers aren't exactly great threats to their business bottom line."

Agreed, but it makes me feel better and I can influence some who have been considering purchasing D3
Reply Quote
No they're not.

Also, the game has already been one of the most successful (sales) PC games ever made. Your reviews to your coworkers aren't exactly great threats to their business bottom line.

Until everyone starts demanding refunds for this broken product. That might threaten their bottom line.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
No they're not.

And how many of those who rushed out and bought the game, are enjoying it as much as they thought they would?

To blindly dismiss something because you don't think it'll happen, is asinine. A lot of changes that happened to Warcraft (as an example), came about by people complaining, and people like you standing in the road saying, 'That will never happen.'
Reply Quote

Until everyone starts demanding refunds for this broken product. That might threaten their bottom line.

They're not required to offer refunds, and in fact rarely do so.
Reply Quote

They're not required to offer refunds, and in fact rarely do so.

Except refusing to offer a refund, or at the very least a fix, for a defective product is where all those people talking about 'We should sue Blizzard!' would finally start to gain ground. The idea of suing Blizzard, as has been thrown around a lot in the last few weeks, is ridiculous. Until they refuse to fix or refund their broken product upon request. I, currently, am requesting that they fix it. I would like to be able to play the god damn game finally without having to constantly worry about a. whether or not I'll be able to login, b. whether or not I'll be able to STAY logged in, and c. whether or not I'm going to have ridiculous packet loss and horrendous latency if I do manage to stay logged in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]