Diablo® III

Act 2 Help Please

I am nearly done with act 2 on inferno mode but I didnt do it "legit". I can tank and handle everything perfectly fine thats not an elite, but when an elite group or champ shows up thats not easy (Avenger, Heath Link, Waller or something else easy), i end up having to run right past it. I never get any MF/GF buffs because of this and idk why i cant handle 90% of them. I have 700 resists with war cry and my armor is 8100. My HP is 49.5k and my DPS is around 5k (cant afford gear with AR + Str/IAS/Crit + Vit). I am also wondering if String of Ears is worth it. Does that melee % damage reduction help THAT much to cost so much? Forgot to mention i also have 1130 LOH
Edited by HughJassle#1227 on 6/6/2012 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
Your damage is too low. My barb currently is 750+ all resists, 17k damage, 10.3karmor when im solo.

This was done without TOO much effort, just farming Act 1 for gold etc.

Your damage is absolutely your weak spot.
Reply Quote
Find a way to get another 1-2k armor and 2-300 resists. Use the enchantress with the 15% armor, that's what I do.
Reply Quote
Get more damage. Decently difficult affixes on champion packs will always test your ability to survive unless you completely outclass them.

You should drop down to A1 and farm gold. Not every pieces of gear needs every stat. Why are you looking for Str/AS/AR/Vit rings? If you had the cheese to drop millions on single jewelry slots you wouldn't be stuck in A2. That's like a high school janitor trying to lease a Ferrari.

Look for strength / AS rings with either Vit or a socket. Any other stats are bonus. Same with an amulet. Use the rest of your gear to get AR / Vit / Armor with good amounts of Strength where you can.

Put it this way: Your goal right now shouldn't be purchasing gear that is extremely strong for even A3/A4 drops. Your goal right now is getting yourself right so you can 5 stack farm A2, which will provide you the platform to find/buy upgrades to move to A3. Rinse repeat.
Edited by TheGuy#1706 on 6/6/2012 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Your damage is too low. My barb currently is 750+ all resists, 17k damage, 10.3karmor when im solo.

This was done without TOO much effort, just farming Act 1 for gold etc.

Your damage is absolutely your weak spot.

How much did that cost to get resists and dps to even out? I was looking at things on AH and its just crazy expensive for something with 100vit/100str/50+AR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]