1. You pay 100,000 gold to enter as a level 1 of any class.
2. There is a four hour timer that begins ticking once 4 players have been queued up.
3. The player who progresses the furthest in quest chain and is still alive when the time is up wins.
4. The prize includes 400,000 gold (minus 15% blizzard cut of course) and a mark of honor being either:
a. Unique dye color x6
b. Medal of completion for your banner
5. If you leave the tournament, you lose.
6. You do not have access to your stash or your normal gold cache.
7. Each player has their own unique instance and will not see the other players in game.
a. Each player will show in the party window including current health and level.
b. You will see other players quest completions in your chat window.
c. You may speak in /party and each contestant will see the message.
8. There will be achievements for highest level / winning / quickest death / etc.
9. Upon winning the winning player will be presented with two options:
a. Save character as standard hardcore character and sync gold and items
b. Save character as nightmare Thunderdome available character
i. Character will be boosted to level 30 OR reduced to level 30 keeping your current gear.
ii. Your non-equipped items are removed and your gold is removed.
iii. Prize pool is 1 million gold for Nightmare plus new medals / dyes etc.
10. At no point do any tournament ready characters have access to the auction house.