Diablo® III

Act 2 Bug

85 Dwarf Hunter
During an event called "The Restless Sands" if an elite mob that is vampiric and plague or disease or anything that does DoTs the mob is unable to be killed because the necromancers skeletons are standing in the DoTs and the elites aggro table is turned to them vice to follow the player around and essentially becomes unkillable due to the amount of life leech they are doing and the amount of enemies that are standing in their AoE DoT. This event should be fixed by not allowing that type of mob to spawn in any event that has other NPCs attacking with you especially if they are melee.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
I'm all for a challenge, so I say do not nerf the spawning, just make it so that they cant leech from those specific NPCs. They did something similar (might have been a different place) where you could no longer kite mobs there to have the NPCs kill them for you.
Edited by Coolfool808#1205 on 5/29/2012 3:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Coolfool808
I'm all for a challenge, so I say do not nerf the spawning, just make it so that they cant leech from those specific NPCs. They did something similar (might have been a different place) where you could no longer kite mobs there to have the NPCs kill them for you.

I agree with you on that one. I don't mind those types of mobs but if there is a way that they could make it so that the spawn doesn't start leeching like that from the NPC's also or else you literally get a mob that you can't kill. However I did find out that after about 10 minutes of this the mob will automatically go after you while you have a DoT on your head that says you are dying and taking additional damage. Now imagine if Diablo had something like that because the spawn got all funky -.-". Hell has lived up to its name.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]