Diablo® III

Keyboards?

Water recently feel on my keyboard im thinking of buying the razer blackwidow or the steelseries 6gv2 something under $90 what are you guys suggestions?
Reply Quote
i have a blackwidow ultimate great keyboard i dont think u can find it for that price though .. u cant go wrong its just expensive
Reply Quote
w/ell theres two versions of the blackwidow the 80 dollar one and the 130 one big difference being backlit keys but I as im sure many of the ppl here know my way around a keyboard in the dark just wanna know if theres any options out there that ppl have
Reply Quote
I would skip ANY razer keyboard as a general rule, they are built to very poor standards, ie they break ALOT. Ive been using mechanical keyboards for a very long time now and the best bang for buck is the new Cooler Master range of keyboards, you can pick your switch type and keyboard style, they have tenkeyless, backlight full size and premium macro cluster oriented keyboards as well. All the keyboard are built by Costar which is the same manufacturer that builds Filco's, leopold and DAS keyboards. The quality is fantastic and the price is the BEST, less than 80 bucks for a tenkeyless.
Reply Quote
Until about a week ago I would have suggested SteelSeries but I bought a mouse from them that last 2 weeks and they have replaced it a couple times and it keeps dying. Probably just bad luck bcuz i know alot of guys that use SteelSeries and have no issues. I have a Saitek keyboard that I have had since 2003 and have no problems. Not sure what they have out anymore last time i looked it had a purple backlight which could be a turn off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]