Diablo® III

Staff of Herding Vanished.

I spent the better part of the weekend getting the materials needed and gold to create the Staff of Herding and purchasing the staff up to Nightmare mode to enter the stage. Upon using the staff the staff has since vanished, this was during the launch weekend mind you.

If there any way I can possibly get back the gold, or maybe the staff I spent so much time making? Or perhaps the gold so I can make another?
Reply Quote
This is a known issue even though it is not on the list. support ticket responses say to not create any more staffs (or at your own risk) untill it is figured out.
Reply Quote
The support ticket staff asked me to place a thread in here about it :)
Reply Quote
Interesting, I guess the support staff are not all on the same page.
Reply Quote
Originally, I got a response about how the staff being lost was my fault due to me having firewall, or connection issues when I knew it wasn't, the same response I got about the Oasis Mysterious Cave being bugged and booting players. But then I just got a email from one of the staff themselves, not a copy pasted email asking me to create a trouble ticket!

Made me happy to see I was taken seriously :).
Reply Quote
yea... seriously... i got the copy paste note.

and they said i would not be getting my staff back :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]