Diablo® III

Stuck on Starter Edition when i bought game

I bought the boxed version from a local store and added my serial key to battle.net and I still can't go further than Act I. This is the worst support ever..
Reply Quote
I also had exactly the same problem with my first character. When i killed the skeleton king and upgraded my account i needed to start all over again (luckily i did buy a box edition)
However right after i noticed that i needed to start with quest 1 a friend of mine wanted to play with me, > he then made a new game (he was party leader) and then all the quests i had done were back,.. so hope this helps..
Probably because you practiclly reset your game..

The quests was there all along, just that when you've finished the King you get to the beginning again. You can choose every quest from the beginning to the king to replay, you must have missed that option.

I too bought the boxed version but I'm also stuck with the starter quests.

THIS IS SO TERRIBLE! What are you doing to your customers blizzard?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
lupus ,

What exactly leads you to the conclusion "This is the worst support ever"? What support have you asked for and not received?

What makes you believe you can't go further than Act1? You're level 10, I assume you killed the Skeleton King? He is not the end of Act 1, you need to go under his throne to continue on with the rest of the act.

Also, You have a European Battle.net account and are playing only on the European region. You should be posting in the European forums for help with issues.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/4436696/ EU tech forum
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]