Diablo® III

Dye Suggestion

85 Tauren Shaman
Hat
First time forum poster - just had a quick suggestion regarding dye.

It seems pretty insignificant, but it's really one of the few things that's actually irked me while playing. My brother and I duo a large majority of our play time together and like to dye our armor the same color so we feel a bit more like a team.

"Unfortunately" gear gets changed out so quickly and has some pretty bold accent colors that sometimes I'm unsure if I've dyed a piece of gear or not.

I would love to see an addition to the tooltip that points out what an item is currently dyed. Obviously it's not game-breaking, considering I wasn't able to find even one other post relating to this, but I wouldn't mind seeing that in a future patch.
Reply Quote
Good idea
Reply Quote
This would certainly be helpful. I've wasted several dyes on coloring one item several times, because I couldn't remember if I had dyed it and I couldn't really tell if it was dyed. The little things, bro.
Reply Quote
You can see the dye in the profile as a tooltip now, which is cool, but I would love to see this in game as well. You have to get on this site to find out how to color coordinate? the way we suffer for fashion!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]