"Furyless" SB: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WVSYgk!Teb!YccZac
In Act 1 with ~26k hp, ~10k+ damage, ~6k+ armor, ~100+resists, in addition about +20% Life, 26% Block Chance, +30% Attack Speed
It's kind of hard to explain how I filter through drops, but primarily trying to increase all resists and hp while not dropping my dps below 10k.
Does it work? Yes.
Proof? Positive trend in gold followed by Positive trend in mythic potion count.
Is fun being had? Yes
- Starting off, farm the cow level, if you don't have the staff, find one
- There's nothing wrong with kiting and juking, you can't dps if you're dead
- This game was not meant to be soloed, play with friends, you get 4x the amount of drops and magic find, plus it's just plain more fun
- With that being said, your job is pretty simple, group mobs/dps/buffer/stay alive as long as possible for the heavy hitters to lay waste upon your foes in glorious combat
- Also, think in terms of group DPS not single DPS
- Look at the ground, step out of the burning circle of death
- Juggernaut <3