Diablo® III

Trading 1 mill softcore for 250k hardcore gld

85 Worgen Druid
Add me Madteabagger#1760 just about always on and i wanna try out hardcore since i been playing softcore this whole time
Reply Quote
At first I wanted to make a complaint about seeing more and more softcore players trying to buy their way into hardcore instead of just starting fresh like most of us did. But then it occurred to me that they'll be using this gold to buy my crap and then die/quit anyway, so it's more or less a win-win.
Reply Quote
I agree!

I wanna trade in the rest of my crappy softcore gold too. I'm already well into hardcore though. I just want more crap.

I will hijack his thread and off my 950k for 190 hardcore... see better ratio.. also i dont have much..

Hardcore till death! And then again... until death!
Reply Quote
Might be tough to pull off, lol..

I know I wouldn't want 20 mil normal mode gold over even 200k hardcore mode, but lotsa people out there
Reply Quote
Might be tough to pull off, lol..

I know I wouldn't want 20 mil normal mode gold over even 200k hardcore mode, but lotsa people out there

That's silly.. do you think it would take longer for you to farm 20mil in SC or farm 200k in HC? Do the math.
Reply Quote
I got a 100k HC gold if you wanna trade for 500k Soft Core!
Edited by LoOoKatMY#1430 on 6/2/2012 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So is this just a one-time deal or are you interested in 2 million of your gold for 500k hardcore gold?
Reply Quote
I can't imagine corpse bouncing through D3 and accumulating gold instead of having to minmax just to survive.
Reply Quote
? .. softcore gold is worthless
Reply Quote
134k gold? If interested let me know
would even do for 500k
Edited by Rokkit#1344 on 6/2/2012 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]