Diablo® III

First HC Character Death, Death by DC.

Hey All!

Played my first Hard Core character Lillith for all of 16 hours, made it to Nightmare level 36.

Kicked total !@#, had a great time.

Was disconnected from server and logged back in to find my HC character dead due to "Unknown".

Very disappointing, never again. At least until all the issues are worked out.

- Sir Kanotana

Post edit, my advice for others going the Monk route, Mantra of Evasion is where its at. Also a strong internet connection.
Edited by SirKanotana#1138 on 6/2/2012 6:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
my first death was a lvl 7 monk XD i guess i had forgotten i was playing hc and just ran into the middle of a bunch of skeles... could'nt find the "Q" lolz
Reply Quote
inferno level 36...does not compute.
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Siindri

^
Reply Quote
06/02/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Siindri

Sorry guys, total typo.

I made it level 36 on Nightmare haha. Was making my way to the Khazra staff :)
Reply Quote
My first death was at level 60 act 4 Hell. Just killed Rakanoth, went through the portal, was fighting some trash, and then kicked for unannounced maintenance. Logged back on and my wizard was dead.
Reply Quote
16 hours, 36. Wish I wasn't so slow XD
40 hours to get to level 37 haha.
Reply Quote
Monk Paragon lvl 4 33 hours 1 min dead after being dc. submitted a ticket... no responce from blizzard. Had over 600 all resis, over 40k hp armor at around 4k and over 1k for LoH. It says a tormented stinger killed me when i was playing a public game and the guys I played with were protecting me then I suddenly died. Not to mention I have the Near Death Experiance as a passive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]