Diablo® III

Noob needs HELP on graphics card

I'm trying to play D3 but my graphics card isn't compatible. I need a graphics card, but have no knowledge of kinds of graphics cards. I have already checked the list for supported and unsupported graphics card, but I don't know which is compatible to my computer or which I should get. PLEASE HELP WITH ANY ADVICE. Thank you

I currently have a SONY PCV-RS620G
-Intel pentium 4 processor
-processor speed 3 GHz
-Microsoft windows XP home (current pack)
-2GB RAM
-ATI Radeon 9200 1208MB

I need your two cents.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Best you can do is Radeon HD 7750, but seeing that you have Pentium 4, I would recommend that you save up $ and get a new computer as whole instead.
Reply Quote
Heres a link to the specs

http://www.docs.sony.com/release/specs/PCVRS620G_mksp.pdf
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply, but as of right now, saving for a new rig is out of the question... Unfortunately.
Reply Quote
06/07/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Kalganized
Best you can do is Radeon HD 7750, but seeing that you have Pentium 4, I would recommend that you save up $ and get a new computer as whole instead.

by the way is that graphics card a 1G? cuz my friends gave me a Geforce 520. Can i even put this bad boy in here?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
GeForce 520 is a terrible graphics card. :X HD 7750 would thoroughly destroy it.

But yes, you can put it in and use it.
Edited by Ehrengarde#1143 on 6/7/2012 9:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
GeForce 520 is a terrible graphics card. :X HD 7750 would thoroughly destroy it.

But yes, you can put it in and use it.

so I looked up the HD 7750, and it doesn't run on XP, something about catalyst or direct x 10 or something... I think i'm out of luck. but thanks for your help KALAGANIZED!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]