Diablo® III

I'm sick of your auction house

85 Undead Warlock
That's pretty much the only thing I can say. I've already lost countless items to other people due to your crap, and now I've lost another.

I see a necklace I want. I attempt buyout, it fails due to server load. I try every 10-15 seconds for the next minute or two.

In the middle of trying, it tells me item no longer exists. I check my "complete tab" and I see the money that it costs now lying there, and the item now says sold in the auctions listing. "Failed" pops up in my auction history. I did not FAIL to buy anything, Blizzard, YOU failed.

Why do I continue to lose items because you can't keep a simple auction house functioning?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote
Because we are beta testers; lost 50k about an hour ago, item never appeared on the completed tab.
Reply Quote
how did you lose it when it was never yours?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
06/08/2012 02:53 AMPosted by Ushela
how did you lose it when it was never yours?
The same way you buy something that was never yours.
Reply Quote
73 Night Elf Hunter
Yep I "bought out" a dye earlier. Went to completed tab, nothing there. Money is already deducted, and the transaction says it failed and has an error number associated. If it failed why didn't I get my money back?
Edited by TigerWolfe#1409 on 6/8/2012 3:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
if the money's deducted, usually once the AH is back to normal it will show up under your completed tab.

don't panic too much. It happened to me a few times but it always ended up showing up later once they fix the servers
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I've "lost" items before due to AH lag issues, but the money I was owed and items I was due eventually showed back up in my cache. Be patient wait a few days, if it doesn't surface open a ticket.
Reply Quote
Well, you can always play like Diablo 2 and keep trying to get items the old fashioned way. I'm completely serious and not trolling. The AH looks like it is NEVER going to get fixed.
Reply Quote
06/08/2012 03:12 AMPosted by HorrorDorror
Can't wait for topics " BLIZZARD I LOST MY REAL MONEY WTF" when RMAH will be on. lol

We know it is going to happen. They don't even have the damned GAH in order.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
06/08/2012 03:23 AMPosted by lawlzors
hmm, how come I never lost a single item?
I never had a car wreck, ergo, Car wrecks do not occur.
Reply Quote
I'm sick of exploiters and bots controlling the auction house. The AH is the endgame of D3... and we have this !@#$?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
06/08/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Tsukyu
hmm, how come I never lost a single item?
I never had a car wreck, ergo, Car wrecks do not occur.

Why is it always a car analogy?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]