Diablo® III

Real-Money AH Battle.net® Terms of Use Update

If I get the SMS protect will I be able to use RMAH then?
Blizzard makes accounts more secure by creating something.
Digital ones are free.
Physical ones cost money to produce so they charge a bit.
People !@#$%. mustbegamers.jpeg
Blizzard makes accounts more secure by creating something.
Digital ones are free.
Physical ones cost money to produce so they charge a bit.
People !@#$%. mustbegamers.jpeg

It's called consumer rights.. it's real. True story, bro.
i would love to have a authenticator,still waiting for mine to be delivered after 2 weeks
So you have to spend money to buy the authenticator to spend money on the RMAH. Typical blizzard.
I have a quick question : since I'm not native english I'm not quite sure where to spot any hint in the blizzard post that you're not required to have an authenticator if you don't want to have anything to do with the RMAH.

So I don't plan to use the RMAH and never used the Battle.net balance.
Do I need an authenticator if I don't want to use the RMAH?

Thanks!
So you people are stupid enough to spend your money and actually use the RMAH but whining about paying for authenticators? God damn this community.
80 Tauren Druid
Give us authenticators for free if you want to make money off us then!

Um. honestly? they are. you basically just pay for shipping dude.

Wrong. The cost of shippping those things is less than $1

Edit: To clarify, I'm not saying that they are making any huge chunk of profit, I don't believe that at all, but to say that they are free and the are only charging for shipping is ridiculous, because that's not true at all.
Edited by Sugar#1393 on 6/9/2012 5:53 AM PDT
90 Troll Hunter
06/08/2012 10:19 AMPosted by tetra
Give us authenticators for free if you want to make money off us then!

They are if you have a mobile phone. Or six bucks if you don't. Don't have six bucks? Even bums have six bucks. How can you not have six bucks? How do you expect to use the RMAH if you don't have six bucks?
Edited by MrFNSunshine#1306 on 6/9/2012 6:57 AM PDT
90 Troll Hunter
I have a quick question : since I'm not native english I'm not quite sure where to spot any hint in the blizzard post that you're not required to have an authenticator if you don't want to have anything to do with the RMAH.

So I don't plan to use the RMAH and never used the Battle.net balance.
Do I need an authenticator if I don't want to use the RMAH?

Thanks!

You don't need to have one but it helps a lot to keep hackers out of your account. It's worth it.
Glad to see this change, also, i just installed a key logger so that I can track if hackers hack into my account. They already emptied my items once, This wont happen again!!!
any chance for a mobile app for windows phone?
I really don't understand why everyone complains about this. It was like $5 or something to get my authenticator. If you're going to spend real money on something in a game, I would be happy to have an extra layer of security.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]