Diablo® III

Real-Money AH Battle.net® Terms of Use Update

Android pc emulator FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE. pound that into your thick skull.

The app is made for developing and testing apps, to access the app market you need a workaround that uses a very old OS build and makes the emulator unreliable, taking at least 5 minutes to boot, if at all.
View profile
06/08/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Kaivax
players will be required to have a Battle.net Authenticator or Battle.net Mobile Authenticator attached to their Battle.net account.

Needed to be done.

Go get your lawyer. If you're not willing to spend 6.50 to secure your investment, I doubt they are going to be a very good one.

Not to mention ToU and gameplay requirements are subject to change at any time.

Or I can just say hell with it and get my refund and watch blizzard loose money. I don't think they want that.

They lose more money in the long run if compromised accounts drive everything down to pennies in the RMAH.

You're probably better off just getting your refund. Don't worry they delete your characters for you.
Smart policy, I downloaded the app last week preparing for RMAH.

Or I can just say hell with it and get my refund and watch blizzard loose money. I don't think they want that.

They lose more money in the long run if compromised accounts drive everything down to pennies in the RMAH.

You're probably better off just getting your refund. Don't worry they delete your characters for you.

I'm not saying it's bad not to have it required, I'm saying they shouldn't make me pay for one after I already bought the game assuming I would be able to use the RMAH.

Go get your lawyer. If you're not willing to spend 6.50 to secure your investment, I doubt they are going to be a very good one.

Not to mention ToU and gameplay requirements are subject to change at any time.

No TOS or EULA protects you if you've violated the law. Not saying that's the case, but they're not so binding as people around here seem to think.

Well aware, but in this case they're not breaking any laws. And it's clear to anyone who actually read these legally binding documents that they are subject to change at any time for any reason.

It doesn't make them above the law or anything, but it's clauses like that that protect them against idiots who think they're smarter than the legal team that drummed it up.
funny how mine always boots up in seconds. It is actually very reliable and needs no work arounds to access a bunch of android app markets.

Don't lie just to try and prove your point.

Marketplace does not come with the emulator.
Why would you NOT want an authenticator anyway?????????? Give me a break people, it's AT MOST $6.50 (free with smart phone). You can buy a drink for that much anymore. Skip a drink and get an authenticator.
Edited by DoctorRotcod#1130 on 6/8/2012 11:48 AM PDT

Im not the one ruining the game economy.. I'm just a casual player in act 2 inferno.. I just don't think it should be REQUIRED to buy an authenticator to use the RMAH. I already paied 60$ for the game that is unbalanced..

you can download an android emulator and get the free app ...

Im not the one ruining the game economy.. I'm just a casual player in act 2 inferno.. I just don't think it should be REQUIRED to buy an authenticator to use the RMAH. I already paied 60$ for the game that is unbalanced..

Wow you people do not read.. I will not download software I do not trust. That is the easiest way to be hacked.
There is an app for BlackBerry - search AppWorld for "Blizzard" and it will come up.
10 minutes until the Guild Wars 2 beta event.
@Jable

Wow you people do not read.. I will not download software I do not trust. That is the easiest way to be hacked.

Irony...because the easiest way to get hacked on D3 is without an authenticator. RMAH or not.
@Jable

Irony...because the easiest way to get hacked on D3 is without an authenticator. RMAH or not.

And its funny how my account hasn't been hacked.
Android and iPhone are free.

Assuming you have a smartphone.

Having to pay for a smartphone AND a data plan isn't exactly my definition of free.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]