Diablo® III

Max Magic Properties by Slot Spreadsheet

OP Spreadsheet
A well deserved bump is given...
Reply Quote
Awesome spreadsheet. Exactly what I was looking for, especially with the AH down. Appreciate your effort.
Edited by Soulsender#1753 on 6/15/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The spreadsheet doesn't have % chance to blind for amulets-- friend of mine said he picked one up yesterday - tried to look for other examples with AH down - found some threads for sales with same property. May want to doublecheck though with AH up and working.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5813401639

Love the work on this, thanks again

Bunny

*edit note - it does have this property you just don't have a search option in the AH interface
Edited by Bunnybtipsy#1472 on 6/15/2012 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/15/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Bunnybtipsy
The spreadsheet doesn't have % chance to blind for amulets

Thank you. i missed that somehow. fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Awesome job - Thanks for sharing your work.
Reply Quote
Thanks for sharing!
Reply Quote
Teh bump!
Reply Quote
Nice, thanks for sharing!
Reply Quote
Teh bump!
Reply Quote
06/11/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Pygowsky
Cool story bro, you know if you're in the AH and you select a certain type of item you're looking for and you click one of the 3 list item box arrows it comes up with all of the available magic properties for that item right?

Cool story bro, you know there are certain properties on some items that cannot be selected for through the stat selection funtion? These typically appear on set or legendary items. I am thinking of attack speed on chest armor for example. Which by the way, is not even mentioned in this spread sheet - OP you might want to take a look at set and legendary gear and take note of the specific stats that can't normally b found on rares and magical items of the same slot and if you do add them into your spreadsheet i na diferent color (green or orange) to make that point.
Edited by Matsume#2154 on 6/18/2012 3:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump for the best thing i've found on the forums in years.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Awesome spreadsheet. Thanks!
Reply Quote
This is exactly what I want. Fantastic spread sheet for ppl can farm inferno easily. Used to be for ppl farm act 3 and 4 inferno easily.:)
Reply Quote
Thanks so much! I was thinking of making the same exact thing, but why recreate the wheel! Question though - Is ring a combination of 2 slots? I thought max crit chance was 4.5% just from browsing the auction houses last night.
Reply Quote
06/18/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Matsume
you know there are certain properties on some items that cannot be selected for through the stat selection funtion? These typically appear on set or legendary items. I am thinking of attack speed on chest armor for example. Which by the way, is not even mentioned in this spread sheet

i am aware that legendary items to not follow some of the same rules, but there are just too many variables and other factors that it really wouldnt be helpful in this spreadsheet. i have already noted, and have it highlighted, that the sheet does not include legendary stats.

Is ring a combination of 2 slots? I thought max crit chance was 4.5%

and youre right. it is 4.5%. yet another mistake i have made. and no, it is supposed to show as it would on a single item. this would make i think my 5th mistake =p Fixed now though. thank you.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
I can't seem to understand the single/dual numbers you have listed on the spreadsheet. For instance, on amulets I have seen attributes 200+ of both strength and vitality on a single item. Am I looking at the sheet incorrectly or are the values missing/wrong? Everything else looks really good though.
Reply Quote
06/19/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Hitts
I can't seem to understand the single/dual numbers you have listed on the spreadsheet. For instance, on amulets I have seen attributes 200+ of both strength and vitality on a single item. Am I looking at the sheet incorrectly or are the values missing/wrong? Everything else looks really good though.

single and dual each counts as 1 property and count towards the 6 max a rare can have.
say you roll a single for 150 str. then you roll a dual for 100 str/dex. and then you roll 4 more properties such as crit chance, IAS, life%, and MF.

your end item will read
250 str
100 dex
crit %
IAS
life%
MF
Reply Quote
Awesome sheet, TY.
Need I say though, it needs a 1.0.3 patch for AS numbers :)
Reply Quote
*Necro thread-revival bump incantation*
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]