Diablo® III

What to do about a corrupt patch?

As soon as the auto-download starts for the patch after launching the game, I get and error and it shuts down. I'm sure I can't be alone on this one... anyone know how to get by the following message?

"ERROR: The file "/Applications/DiabloIII/Updates/d3-0-9749-OSX-final.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again."
Edited by Wonkerballs#1117 on 5/29/2012 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have the same problem
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Tossing myself into this batch of folks. I'm also being plagued by the same problem. This is the first time encountering this error.
Reply Quote
View profile
Delete the item in the update folder then repatch. Works the first time I installed the game.
Edited by LethalSeraph#1714 on 5/29/2012 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
that did the trick thx
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Thank you!
Reply Quote
Like a charm. Thanks Seraph, you're awesome!
Reply Quote
thanks times a million. I saw this bug when the servers just opened up at 11 am and i was like ''probably mormal, ill just go to bed and later it'le work''. When i got up at like 3 am it did the same thing, now i was like ''ok something's wrong''.

Its great that the answer came so easily, usually you have to restart the game or something and it takes an iternity... >.<

anyways, thanks a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]