Diablo® III

Cannot dual wield 2 of the same Legendary

okay so i like consistency so i bought 2 Calamity hand crossbows off the auction house, it only allows one too be wielded saying that type of item is not allowed or w/e could not screen shot it because global play is down.
Edited by Haliax#1355 on 5/29/2012 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
'Unique' is a term that defines that you may only use one of that type of weapon at a time. Same goes for equipment.
Reply Quote
Sorry about the diablo 2 terminology.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Facetaker
'Unique' is a term that defines that you may only use one of that type of weapon at a time. Same goes for equipment.

First, no it isn't. Besides the fact that your definition is wrong, I wore two perfect nagel rings in diablo 2 all the time.

Second, they're legendaries. Even if you managed to change the definition of unique, it wouldn't apply here.
Reply Quote
Dead trying to explain that too a WoW player would be next too impossible lets not start an argument on a bug forum.
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
"Unique" is a wow term brought to diablo 3. meaning you cant use 2 "one of a kind" items at the same time. Considering that d3's current development is in control by world of warcraft developers. I think its safe to assume "unique" is the same for both games.
Reply Quote
not trying to make you sound stupid, but did you read the part where it says uniquely equipped?
Reply Quote
Haliax, when you can get back in the game check your crossbows for the words "unique equipped." If you see them, there's your problem.
Reply Quote
i know it says that but it doesn't seem like it'd be on purpose felt like a bug. Perhaps just because i am a Diablo 2 player and i enjoyed having consistent dps on my barb when he dual wielded the same "unique" and expected the same from d3.
that is why i was hoping for a confirm or deny from someone who knows for sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]