Diablo® III

Windows 7 64-bit Compatibility Issues!!

I have windows 64-bit Home, played the game for over a week and only after this last update did the launcher suddenly tell me that it can't launch b/c it's incompatible (says it's 16 bit). I hadn't updated anything on my system, to include mobo, graphics, anti-virus, firewall, etc., but suddenly can't launch. I tried to uninstall and launch from the disc and from the client online but all give me the same error. Tech support directed me to the forums/support topics but there aren't any solutions that I've found at either. If anyone knows what I need to update, change or reconfigure to get back in, I'm all ears.
Reply Quote
I have same problem and many other got it!!! HOW TO FIX IT ????? ffs always somthing wrong

Just bought new computer, and played the game perfectly after i did a update for windows I got the problem
Edited by Anticipation#2997 on 6/8/2012 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Go to your start button and click...
In the box marked "Search programs and files..."
type... dxdiag
Then click on the result dxdiag.exe
Then click on RUN 64 BIT....

Restart Diablo 3 and you should be fine....

"I haven't been able to play at all until I did this..."

HOPE THAT HELPS SOMEONE.....
Reply Quote
Hi I am unable to run diablo 3 on 64 bit home premium and it will download fine but wont play. I have the latest drivers, I tried to premap the installation, to no avail. I run it and i just see desktop. I have a radeon 5800 card and amd 6 core. i have tried admin mode and compatibility mode in xp sp3 also to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!
Reply Quote
Hi I am unable to run diablo 3 on 64 bit home premium and it will download fine but wont play. I have the latest drivers, I tried to premap the installation, to no avail. I run it and i just see desktop. I have a radeon 5800 card and amd 6 core. i have tried admin mode and compatibility mode in xp sp3 also to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!

Are you able to play now?
What kind of error you have after you run Diablo 3?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]