Diablo® III

Auction house bug

85 Orc Rogue
I've had this issue for a few days now and it's rather annoying.
When I attempt to sell an item I get an error message saying "Only 0 auctions are allowed at one time. Please try again later when at least one of your auctions has ended." I have no auctions up, it won't let me make any because of this.
When I attempt to buy items I get this message: "Only 0 items are allowed in your stash at one time. Please send items to your shared stash and try again." My stash has plenty of room and I even bought another tab just to make sure it worked.. since I can't exactly spend my gold in the auction house.

If anyone else has had this problem, can you please shed some light on how you fixed it?

Other info:
-Already tried re-installing the game, total waste of an hour or so.
-I've sent a ticket about this and received a few automated responses not related to the actual problem.
Reply Quote
I've got the exact same problem! My stash is getting full-please fix this soon
Reply Quote
I've got this EXACT same issue. I've got an open ticket about it right now and will let you know what they tell me.

I went to a friend's computer (he's having no issues with the AH) and logged into my account there, and my AH still doesn't work. He logged back on his account and AH was fine. There's something on Blizzard's end causing issues with this, sounds like some sort of DB issue.

I'm on my 2nd ticket about it, first one got the standard "Check the KB and read the forums for info." blah blah stuff. I'm hoping for better results reporting it as a bug. =/
Reply Quote
/signed. I'm having the same issue. I had an item up for auction at the time of maintenance, and now I can not add any more items for auction. It says I have 0 auctions and i need to wait for one to expire. I will try again and see if i can post once my current item sells/fails to sells
Edited by MaliceFox#1583 on 5/30/2012 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Well, at least it's not just me. So far no response to my next ticket either.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]