Diablo® III

SteelSeries Diablo 3 Mouse - Help

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi all,

I am hoping somebody can help me out with the SteelSeries Diablo 3 Mouse. I am not sure exactly what I have done or if the mouse just isn't working the way I want out of the box.

Basically I have created a D3 profile that has all of the bindings I want on it. However I only want that profile to work within the game. Reason being that if I use that same profile within Firefox for example, clicking a button will simply type in a number (Action Slot 4 for example will type 4 continuously while pressed).

So as a workaround, I thought maybe I should make a profile for just Firefox and have the browser back/forward buttons placed the way I like. However this just is not working for me and I can not figure it out. Somehow now when I hover over a link and click what I think should be the browser back button, I actually open the link in a new tab?

Anyways, I am using a iMac and making changes through the SteelSeries Engine.

Thank you all in advance.
Reply Quote
I am not sure if this will work on a Mac, but if you go into the engine and assign the diablo 3 program (.exe) to the profile you want to use in game, then the engine will automatically switch to that profile when in the game. If you want the mouse to work with the default bindings outside the game, then just leave it on the default profile. Once you go into the game it will switch to you custom profile, once you leave the game, it will switch back to default.

I am having a different issue with the mouse. I was going to post it here, but I am going to make another thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]