Diablo® III

Inferno difficulty is -perfectly- tuned

In all honesty, well done Blizzard.

From a Barbarian's perspective, inferno was absolutely perfect in terms of difficulty (especially act 2).
Act 1 was extremely manageable. Act 2 was a big gear/play style check; it was difficult enough that at times, it seemed impossible. However, with the right gear, act 2 will eventually become as easy as act 1. Act 2 was also a big wake up call that made you re-examine your gear/skill choices.

Act 3 was a much smaller gear check than 2, and Act 4 is just a loot pinata as Act 3 and 4 are almost identical in difficulty.
Reply Quote
can you share your build please ?

thanks
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WgXSkV!bVe!aYaccc
Edited by Warguyver#1300 on 5/31/2012 3:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
What happened to the "any build is viable" as what blizzard advertised?
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 03:41 AMPosted by Ronnie

the problem is that you apparently believed that this would or could be true on release
Reply Quote

"Any build is viable" philosophy does not mesh with difficult content. If you could walk in and kill everything with any random build, then the content is not difficult. Inferno is designed to be extremely difficult; thusly, only a select handful of builds will be viable when our gear is crap level.
Reply Quote
Why Demoralize?
Reply Quote

Any build is viable in Normal dif. :P
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 04:06 AMPosted by LiskLord
Why Demoralize?

Should be Falter
Reply Quote
How do you kill elites and champs with this build?
Reply Quote
As a bad geared barb (mediocre player) myself, getting instagibbed in Act II...
Im still a lil' dissapointed. I thought it would take weeks (maybe even months) to get into inferno. As in almost every (M)MORPG based game, barbs are quite annoying to lvl 'cuz of their gear dependencies so it's what i expected. But when i came into inferno.. i could handle Act I quite well.
Im very pleased that Act II is this hard. Yes im cursing so much everytime i die 10+ times in a row they think a madman lives here... but that was what i expected from the ultimate challenge known as inferno!!!
Reply Quote
the OP's build looks like a group build, if that's true his opinion is somewhat invalid. I have no idea how he could get by without wotb.

if the answer is insane gear, then be aware that applies to pretty much no one at this point in the game and is further invalidation.
Edited by Torgairon#1228 on 5/31/2012 4:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
05/31/2012 04:10 AMPosted by TuffGhost
How do you kill elites and champs with this build?

very slowly
Reply Quote
Can i say, the OP is the 1 of the m-ost REtarded person for this reason tht inferno is blance.......HA! If those wiz+DH didnt make it to act 4 and sell u those gears, u will be hitting a brick wall.
Reply Quote
Completely solo build. 16k dps.

WotB is complete !@# imo. You get more damage out of taking berserker rage. The only thing WotB helps with is zerging down nightmarish/frozen packs.

I can clear act 4 inferno faster/with fewer deaths than similar geared wizards/DHs. They die to corrupted angels, barbs don't.
Edited by Warguyver#1300 on 5/31/2012 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
yeah that's the only possible use for it, on those packs only...

is this real? how many people fed you the gear necessary to forgo wotb?
Reply Quote
Nobody fed me gear because while my DH/wiz friends are still doing Siegebreaker runs, I'm doing 5 stack diablo kills.

I still can't believe how retarded people are that they think WotB is actually a good skill. It does nothing 87.5% of the time; it's substantially less DPS than zerker rage. Any challenging mob pack will take you a lot longer than 15s to kill, which requires a build/playstyle that lets you sustain rather than graveyard zerg/wait.
Edited by Warguyver#1300 on 5/31/2012 4:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
so you farmed all your gear and bought absolutely no gear that was exploited for or farmed by ranged classes. you're right, inferno is perfect!

no screenshots and non-detailed statements, perfectly credible as well!
Reply Quote
So buying gear off the AH makes inferno imbalanced. I see...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]