Diablo® III

Best loot from butcher runs?

Pretty sure you are NOT farming butcher for items, more for gold and a lucky item that might fetch for some gold on AH. I almost think farming for mid level gear will be better. 60 crap i get from butcher does NOT sell no matter how much i low ball the buyout. Think its time to stack dat gold find :)
Reply Quote
Ok we've learned the butcher may not be the best way to upgrade gear. Progress depends on your gear and the best way to get that is the AH. Which brings me to my next question - What then is the best way to make money? Farming for a legendary drop seems like a waste of time and that there would be a more efficient method
Reply Quote
rrowland cleared everything 32k DPS, 80k HP, 434-560 resists, 9500 armor, 0 life leech / life on hit. He also spent over 20 mill on gear. But people are focusing really heavily on resist surviving. Killing fast is also pretty good survivability :)
Reply Quote
I got a quiver with +dex,+vit,+attack speed, +crit chance, +max discipline, +hatred regen, and a socket that sold for 900k on the AH.

I've only done like one and a half butcher runs, guess I just got lucky. I think I got it off a champ in the jail place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]