Diablo® III

Hell-Act 2 going to solo

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#ZaVdTY!YeT!YcbcYc
this is my build.... and what should i need improve...
but keep going hit by the yellow/purple mobs-,- some else can teleport ...need help...advice please !
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
This is the build I'm currently using that I've had good success with.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aQXVPT!YTe!YaacYZ

First of all, smokescreen is REQUIRED, hands down. Not only will it save you from burst damage that would otherwise kill you, but it breaks all CC. I can't even count the number of times I would have been killed by jailer elites if I didn't have SS.

Secondly, your build is really lacking AoE damage, and while I realize white mobs are easy, sometimes you just need to be able to mow down a large group of mobs, particularly stuff like the dust imps that are too fast for you to kill them all individually before they get to you.

Thirdly, impale is not very good. Yes it has a really good damage modifier, but not for the amount of hatred it costs.
Reply Quote
but keep going hit by the yellow/purple mobs-,- some else can teleport ...need help...advice please !
ypu may want to consider rov stampede for some extra cc to pump out dps in between ss.
Reply Quote
well...but ss is just for 3 second if i get girth i'd no way to survive ....
should i change my impale to element arrow?
i feel multishot is wide AOE
and element arrow is line aoe...;)
btw thanks Morana ...i have been watch more yrs advise at the previous thread
you really helpful ...
Reply Quote

ypu may want to consider rov stampede for some extra cc to pump out dps in between ss.

should i remove caltrops?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
i use razor disk chakram hits everything in a straight line then swirls outward. massive AoE damage.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
well...but ss is just for 3 second if i get girth i'd no way to survive ....
should i change my impale to element arrow?
i feel multishot is wide AOE
and element arrow is line aoe...;)
btw thanks Morana ...i have been watch more yrs advise at the previous thread
you really helpful ...

SS is only for 2 seconds, but considering the fact that with prep you can use it at least 4 times straight, that gives you a LOT of invulnerability. More importantly, it breaks CC such as jailer or frozen, and lets you kill reflect damage mobs more easily, affixes that I at least have been getting at least one of on 75% of the elites I face.

I like the fact that multishot is wide AoE, but that's just personal preference. Elemental arrow also works quite well, I just think you need SOME AoE skill in your build.
Reply Quote
Devouring Arrow is much more damaging, get that instead.

Impale has a terrible damage/hatred ratio; only use it for bosses. For trash and elites, use an AoE. I recommend Elemental Arrow with Frost Arrow (and get Nether Tentacles when you're lvl 59).

Smokescreen is absolutely necessary to survive; Caltrops is near useless in Hell/Inferno because you'll just get %#@@d by teleporters, vortices, mortar, reflect, invulnerables, etc. Smokescreen allows you to counter all of these with a bit of practice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]