Diablo® III

Flawless Square Diamond + 34 to all resists.

+34 to all resists

Whos with me? Would make gearing so much better if we had a new type of gem to add resists. 34 was just for the sake of the post, of course it wouldn't be 34.
Edited by Pravus#1729 on 5/31/2012 1:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have to be completely honest....I was thinking the exact same thing about 3 hours ago farming in 4 player inferno...
Reply Quote
lol it wouldn't be 34. I don't know much about item budgets but I do know that 1 point of all resist packs a lot more bang per point than any of the main stats. The equiv of 34 vit/str/dex/int is probably like 8 resist all.
Reply Quote
Completely broken.

It'd be closer to 10.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Obamarauder
it wouldn't be 34. I don't know much about item budgets but I do know that 1 point of all resist packs a lot more bang per point than any of the main stats. The equiv of 34 vit/str/dex/int is probably like 8 resist all.

well if you stack int gems you can technically get resist all...its like 10 int per 1 resist all or something like that
Reply Quote
lol 34 was just an example because of the 34 str. purely for the post not for the actual item.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]