Diablo® III

Diablo 3 disconnects me from my internet

85 Night Elf Death Knight
So ive had D3 since the date it came out, and i tried playing as soon as i got it, but i couldnt, as many other people, because of error 3007 and others. i was patient and waited. but now i have another problem: everytime i play the game, it kicks me out, giving me again error 3007, and disconnecting my pc from my internet connection. can anyone please help? ive tried changing my internet connection setting on my pc but does the same. i dont think its my computer, since with other games like WoW work perfectly. if anyone knows a solution to this problem, please post. ive been very frustrated by this.

Reply Quote
I've been getting the same thing for days now.
Reply Quote
same here...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Yup, very annoying, cant even play now, i have a demon hunter that is only level 9. if the game wouldve been working correctly all this time, probably wouldve finished the game at least once
Reply Quote
I had same problem with SWTOR before and now with D3. Thing is I used to play SWTOR on vista and now I have fresh install of windows 7 and error still exist. Since not everybody experiencing this problem and error occurs between computer and modem/router I would start from getting new netwrok card. (I would say router but I did replace router when I had problem with SWTOR - didnt help)
Reply Quote
Since the Patch on Tuesday Diablo 3 would disconnect me from the internet where I would have to reset my modem to connect again, after 3 days of not being able to play for more then 5 min before disconnect I tried everything. Last night I left the general chat before I started playing and I haven't been DC'd yet, knock on wood. I play on a macbook pro with att dsl and and airport extreme router.
Reply Quote
I didn't have a problem after the patch,played all week but didn't play 6/1, jumped on 6/2 and haven't been able to get more than 5 minutes since. 3007 disconnected from server
Edited by choda#1442 on 6/3/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/03/2012 12:33 PMPosted by choda
I didn't have a problem after the patch,played all week but didn't play 6/1, jumped on 6/2 and haven't been able to get more than 5 minutes since. 3007 disconnected from server

Exactly the same for me. 60 hours without one disconnect and now post 1.03 BAM!! every 5 minutes. But its my fault according to Blizzard ...sigh
Reply Quote
yeah I've been having disconnects after the patch, has anyone arrived at a solution?
Reply Quote
Bump this - I have been having a lot of connection issues since the last update- i can connect- slowly and can get a game started but minutes in I get disconnected.

EDIT: upon reading closer I didn't have this problem until the 7/31/12 patch so I don't know if it is related to whatever problems OP is having.
Edited by Deetso#1793 on 8/2/2012 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It seems whenever there is an update, when I start up the Blizzard login screen, a blue progress bar flashes up with 0.0% for about 20 seconds then my Internet connection disconnects. I try disconnecting and reconnecting and it still says the internet is out.
I use a Linksys wireless router. I have to physically unplug the cable modem, the router and reboot my computer to re-establish the internet. What is causing this? How can it evasively disconnect me from the internet? Shady things in the works here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]