Diablo® III

How to change the followers skills?

Are we seriously not able to change the followers skills or even get a new follower? I have to stick with my follower for life?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Right click their photo on the top left. To get a new follower just talk to them in town and select hire
Edited by Chama#1138 on 6/2/2012 7:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh, thank god. I was about to rage quit. Thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I tried right clicking and no results
Reply Quote
60 Troll Shaman
Right click the follower's portrait.
Reply Quote
Has the follower joined you? Sometimes you get a follower temporarily but you can't adjust them. When they have joined you: If you left click it brings up the character page, if you right click it brings up a menu list.
Reply Quote
I have not seen any way to change the skills yet which i think is bogus since you can change your skills any time but not a followers?!
Reply Quote
We should have told him his follower was for life that would have been way better.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
right click on their portrait and choose retrain
Reply Quote
07/21/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Bry53
I have not seen any way to change the skills yet which i think is bogus since you can change your skills any time but not a followers?!

Right click follower's portrait. You can change their skills at any time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]