+67 Resistance to All Elements
Health Globes Grant +1855 Life

C/O = 1.5M
Edited by phrenik#1169 on 6/6/2012 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
No movement speed increase? X_X
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The stats are great but not having 12% movement speed is a deal breaker for a lot of wizards (myself included).
Reply Quote
These were the boots I used to solo Inferno Diablo. I had no problem with Act 4 with these boots.

Movement speed is definitely nice, but not entirely necessary. However I do understand movement speed can be a deal breaker for some people.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I'm half joking. Those stats are great. I have a pair about 75% as good as those w/o movement speed, which I swap frequently with a pair about 50% as good but with movement speed. Depends on what I'm facing.
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Priest
Dear greedy idiot,

Wizards need 25% movement speed if they want to deal with most champion packs, and boots are the only item where this affix occurs naturally. Since wizards prefer to give up as few stats as possible for reaching movement speed cap, no set of boots without 12% move speed is worth anything to a wizard.

Sincerely,

a wizard
Edited by Puca#1857 on 6/6/2012 12:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
^ What he said.
Reply Quote
500k for it?
Reply Quote
Wow thats news to me you cant kill elite packs without movement speed as a wizard? dang and all this time ive been running 0 move speed (its stupid expensive with any fair stats) and skipping packs? yeah... no i dont really have to get ur resists to a natural 600+ on each and 40k hp with force armor and you generally can run teleport (wormhole) + illusionist and not have issue with most elites.
Reply Quote
There are quite a few similar boots going on the AH for very cheap. The downside, as mentioned is that the lack of movement speed is a deal breaker for most wizards, including myself.
Reply Quote
500k for it ?
Reply Quote
Lol I want them so bad -.-
Reply Quote
Dear greedy idiot,

Wizards need 25% movement speed if they want to deal with most champion packs, and boots are the only item where this affix occurs naturally. Since wizards prefer to give up as few stats as possible for reaching movement speed cap, no set of boots without 12% move speed is worth anything to a wizard.

Sincerely,

a wizard

not true, not all builds need speed, I solo farm all inferno, 5 stack nv inferno diablo with 0% speed boost. plz dun call ppl idiot when u r not so bright yourself.
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 03:36 AMPosted by pennyzoo
not true, not all builds need speed, I solo farm all inferno, 5 stack nv inferno diablo with 0% speed boost. plz dun call ppl idiot when u r not so bright yourself.

What she said.
Reply Quote
I will spend 1.5 mill on these
Reply Quote
well, as im not in inferno yet i cant say about the movement speed increase, but stats look great to me
Reply Quote
06/06/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Guilt
No movement speed increase? X_X

1 second, I need to find my a$$, I laughed it off
Reply Quote
A good witch doctor boot. Unless you have MS somewhere else. I have a similar boot but a little lesser stats. I can't out run anything... :/ MS is a wizard best friend. Ever since I got a MS boot, i was a happy runner. Maybe one day I can do enough damage to face tank everything. *Finger crossed*
Reply Quote
If you NEED +movement speed to survive, you probably aren't as good at this game as you think you are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]