Diablo® III

1.03, where are the best farming spots?

So for people who want to get geared up for inferno without goblin farming, where do you think the best farming spots will be in hell to get ilvl61+?

I was thinking siegebreaker runs would work fairly well, but now that bosses drop 1 rare instead of 2 and elites always drop a rare as well, it may be best to find a stretch of space where you can quickly build up 5 NV and then farm through as many elites as possible. The earliest part of the act seems fairly meh, I ran into a total of 3 elite packs, but perhaps starting at the keep and running through act 3 to azmodan may work pretty well. Some of those caves out on the battlefield seem pretty loaded too.

I don't know about act 4, it doesn't really seem like you get a whole ton of elite packs, a lot of running around, and the diablo fight is probably just going to be way too long anyways.
Reply Quote
Siegebreaker has reflect dmg now oO
Reply Quote
inb4 "Exploit" nerfs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
i've just been farming a1 from start to finish skipping some slower parts, the drops are great. did jailer / butcher pre nerf as well since goblins are lame. Packs take around 20-30seconds which i assume is faster than a3+

1100 120 vit 9% atk speed 1h dropped yesterday so it's not like you get no drops.
Edited by Viceversa#1378 on 6/20/2012 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
From what I've seen, you're not allowed to call anything a "farming spot" unless you want it disabled or removed.
Reply Quote
i start on the Catapult quest in A3 on Hell, get 5 stacks, and keep going until i fight the Larder, there are a lot of elite packs and the Larder drops up to 3 rare items ~
Reply Quote
So for people who want to get geared up for inferno without goblin farming, where do you think the best farming spots will be in hell to get ilvl61+?

I was thinking siegebreaker runs would work fairly well, but now that bosses drop 1 rare instead of 2 and elites always drop a rare as well, it may be best to find a stretch of space where you can quickly build up 5 NV and then farm through as many elites as possible. The earliest part of the act seems fairly meh, I ran into a total of 3 elite packs, but perhaps starting at the keep and running through act 3 to azmodan may work pretty well. Some of those caves out on the battlefield seem pretty loaded too.

I don't know about act 4, it doesn't really seem like you get a whole ton of elite packs, a lot of running around, and the diablo fight is probably just going to be way too long anyways.

This.

Yesterday I wanted to try the new Nephalem Valor so I started at the very beginning of Act 3. Yes, you only run into a few mobs until you reach the keep, and that's where things get fun. I was getting 2-3 rares off each pack of champions/rares. My inventory was FULL of unidentified rares by the time I got to the Larder at the end of the Keep Level 3. Literally full.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]