Diablo® III

Bought an item, Doesn't even work

Just bought Inna's Glory 15% attack speed 7% Movement speed. The Movement speed adds on fine but the attack speed does not work at all. Does anything know how this can be fixed?

Thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
It's a common issue with legendary armor pieces that have Increased Attack Speed. That's supposed to be a weapons-only affix. It's a version of Attack Speed Increase which only works for the particular weapon, not your overall speed - an important distinction if dual wielding. Because the legendary is not actually a weapon, it has no effect on your overall speed. Thus it does nothing.

The items are supposed to have ASI like other armor items, but they don't.

Weapons - (%) Increased Attack Speed
Armor - Attack Speed Increased by (%)

If you see IAS on a piece of armor, steer clear. I think you may be hosed on that item, however =(
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 6/8/2012 2:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've seen some people with for example the Boj boots and they get the attack speed increase, I tried also and didn't get any boost what-so-ever.
Reply Quote
I just double checked on the AH...it looks like the reason for this may be that some Boj Anglers come with Increased Attack Speed. Others have Attack Speed Increased by.

Only one of those will work.

IAS shouldn't be spawning on armor at all, it's a bug.
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 6/8/2012 2:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh, and set pieces. My apologies, I've only been using the term "Legendary" but some set pieces have the issue, too.
Reply Quote
Hmm I see, well time to get rid of my attack speed armor Lol. What a waste of money >.<.......
Reply Quote
Only if it says "Increased Attack Speed". If it says "Attack Speed Increased by" it's fine.

But yeah, crappy bug =(
Reply Quote
I see it now, Thanks a load man! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]