Diablo® III

WOTB vs WOTA vs Earthquake

I've gone through the stages of using all three, but currently using Wrath of the berserker with the insanity rune is just above and beyond what the others can do in addition to having frozen immunity among other things.

I really like call of the ancients, I do, but I feel they need to be beefed up more, and Earthquake should have its radius increased and possibly its cooldown lowered, the problem with earthquake tends to be how easy it is to avoid compared to the other two.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
earthquake, wotb, revenge, IP, frenzy, leap. collect loots

mass aoe, mass single target, mass aoe heal+dmg, single target heal. plus escape
probably one of the more viable setup for abilities
Reply Quote
Here's the thing.

You don't have to pick and choose.

You can pop Insanity WotB AND drop Earthquake.

It's completely broken.
Reply Quote
Yep, then just stand there while waiting for CD.
Reply Quote
21 Undead Warrior
I am currently only in Hell Act 2 so don't bash me if I'm wrong but I tested all 3 of them and found WotB w/ insanity to be way way better then the other two no matter the rune choice. WotB w/ frenzy will clear out a pack fairly rapidly and I can be in motion while using it to cleave down anything. Earthquake suffers from needing for npcs to be stationary and since the only things that I essentially use either of these CDs for is elite/champion packs or bosses, its a give or take they or I will remain stationary. Ancients isn't even in the same ballpark of the other two from my testing on single target or AoE.
Reply Quote
05/31/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Ethersphere
how are you using both skills though? a bug?

Look in your options and find something called "elective mode." It allows you to use two abilities from the same set.
Reply Quote
WotB with Insanity, then Earthquake with the free Fury cost.

Madness ensues.
Reply Quote
WotB is the best by far, however I dont like any of them in act 3+

wrathquake is only viable for farming act 1 / 2
Reply Quote
I like wrath and earthquake for elites in act 4.
Reply Quote
Here's the thing.

You don't have to pick and choose.

You can pop Insanity WotB AND drop Earthquake.

It's completely broken.

I wouldn't say having three abilities on two minute CDs as broken.

What if you can't kill the elites after popping all three? You can't do anything then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]